Looking Ahead: What’s New at GiftCast
July 17, 2020
The app space is always evolving, and so are we. We’re excited to unveil a few changes on the GiftCast app that will help you continue sending your loved ones meaningful, special surprises. We’ve expanded our payment options. You can still pay through your bank account, but you can also opt to send money through your debit card, credit card or PayPal account now too. With so many options, sending that perfect gift for your recipient to use when and where they choose is even easier. In addition to expanding our options, we launched an exciting gift card partnership with Amazon. We understand that sometimes money gifts are not the right option for your recipient, so now you can send your loved one an Amazon eGift Card along with your personalized video message. Here’s how it works:
- Download GiftCast through the Apple or Android app store.
- Select Amazon eGift Card and record a sentimental (or funny!) video to send to your chosen recipient.
- Pay with your credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- Hit send and wait for your recipient to receive a text letting them know they received a GiftCast!
- Your recipient can watch, save and share your video. They’ll receive an email from Amazon with a claim number and can add the gift card directly to their account.